- Before any in-office appointments are booked, patients will be asked about any the following symptoms: sore throat, cough, change in taste or smell, fever, chest pain, rash, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, or joint pain.
- Patient will be asked if they have come in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Patients will be asked if they have travelled in the past 14 days.
- If a patient has ANY of these symptoms, he/she will be booked a phone/video appointment to determine the appropriate next steps before attending an in-office visit.
- As we re-open the office, initially appointments will be for time-sensitive matters only. Routine visits, physicals, periodic health exams, mental health discussions, will still be conducted over the phone or by videoconference at your doctor’s discretion.
- This will be adjusted based on Ontario guidelines and appropriate safety measures.
- All in-person appointments will be booked at the :00 and :30 hour
- All lab appointments will be booked at the :15 and :45 hour
- This will ensure that two people do not show up at the front door at the same time.
- Please attend appointments only by yourself. Only bring another person if absolutely necessary (parent/caregiver).
- Lab fees will be credit or debit card only (no cash).
- Please note that the office front door will be locked. When you arrive, please push the doorbell and a staff member will greet you.
- Please come in your own mask, otherwise one will be provided.
- You will be escorted right into the examination room (nobody should be in the waiting room).